· Master’s in Business Administration- City University, Bellevue, WA
o Current Student, emphasis on sustainability
· Bachelor’s of Arts in Liberal Studies- Excelsior College, Albany, NY
· Diploma in Culinary Arts- Augusta Technical College, Augusta, GA
· Associate of Arts in Korean Studies, Defense Lanuage Institute, Monterey, CA
· Whole Foods Market, House wares, coffee and tea specialist, August 2010-Present
o Highest sales in the region for my subteam
o Largest collector of vendor donations for non-profit fundraiser
o Manage inventory, merchandising, signage and planning for house wares, coffee and tea for a store with $1 million per week in sales
o Establish and maintain vendor relations and product data
· Whole Foods Market, Prepared Foods Supervisor, October 2009-2010
o Supervised a team of up to twelve people at a time.
o Contributed to financial strategies and merchandising.
o Oversaw training of 6 newly hired team members.
· Ninth Street Wine Market, Assistant Manager, August 2008- August 2009
o Acted as personal assistant and support to management
o Provided superior customer service, personal in store shopping assistance, researched orders for special requests
o Updated store databases for inventory and customers
o Created flyers, called customers for store events, sent mass emails and networked among local businesses
· U.S. Navy, Intelligence Analyst/Linguist October 2003- October 2007
o Incorporated raw data into Intelligence reports for high level consumers.
o Translated foreign language materials.
o Contributed hundreds of hours of quality control on foreign language analysis.
o Contributed to building a training dictionary for office use.
o Responsible for supervising up to five sailors at a time.