Thursday, June 9, 2011

Blog 2.0- The Reset

Ok, here's the story with me and blogging-
I think I have something to say, I start out saying it, then quickly decline into mindless ranting.
So, this is my pledge to the blogosphere:
I have deleted my previous, half thought out posts, and decided instead to devote my web space to celebrating companies I really love that I believe help make the world better.
While I love to complain, I really love spending my money on products made by companies that want to be more than financially successful.
So, stay tuned for a much more positive blog, with the occasional information piece on subjects I actually know something about rather than spreading the fear and frustration of idealists.
Thank you to my followers that tune in, and get ready for a do over in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment